Group Salsa Classes
Group Lessons are the most entertaining way to learn how to dance Salsa structured through Casino/Rueda which will take you from a Beginner to a Master Dancer.
Dedicate yourself to reaching the Master Level by attending our nightly classes.
- Salsa Lovers offers over 50 group classes a week.
- Our 55-minute Group Classes give students a chance to learn new dance moves in an environment where you can practice your steps before hitting the dance floor.
- We work on a rotation basis which means it’s not necessary to have a partner to learn any of the dances because we frequently rotate partners during each class.
- Class sizes vary, but the average is 20 to 40 people. Group classes are identified by level.
- Students will start in beginner level and gradually move up in levels once they are evaluated by an instructor.
First Lesson Always Free
Valid only for Group Salsa Classes, first time students.
- 10 Classes $110 ($11.00 per lesson)
- 15 Classes $150 ($10.00 per lesson)
- 20 Classes $190 ($9.50 per lesson)
- 25 Classes $225 ($9.00 per lesson)
- 30 Classes $255 ($8.50 per lesson)
- 40 Classes $320 ($8.00 per lesson)
- 50 Classes $350 ($7.00 per lesson)
- Pay as you go $15.00 per lesson
Monday – Friday starting at 7:00 pm
Group Specialty Classes
If you want to broaden your dance skills and take your dancing to the next level, join our seasonal specialty classes where we constantly add new styles and classes.
It is not necessary to bring a partner, as we work on a rotational basis, and will be switching partners throughout the class.
- Individual Class $15 per class
- 8 Class Package $12 per class = $96
L.A. Style Salsa
Tuesdays & Thursdays
Group lesson age limit: 13 and over.We recommend for new students to start in Beginner Level 1 in order to get the most out of our program. However, if you’d like to start at a higher level, you can request an evaluation to determine which level of our program will work best for you. A $25 fee is required for all evaluations.